Vision & Mission Statement
Throughout the Bible, God’s cry is heard to join Him in His mission to reach out to others. It is our mission to answer the cries of the poor, hurting, forgotten, and unsaved.
We are actively pursuing the mission to show them a God who is passionately in love with them. We stand with one heart serving others and showing them the hope that can only come from Jesus.
- Food Bank – Hours of Operation: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm on Thursdays, and the 2nd, 4th, and 5th Saturday
- Clothing Ministry – Hours of Operation: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm on Thursdays, and the 2nd, 4th, and 5th Saturday
- Soup Kitchen – Hours of Operation: 10:00 am – 1:00 PM on the 2nd, 4th, and 5th Saturday of the month.
- Rejoice in Recovery – Thursdays from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
PCC also assists in pre-screening for the following benefits:
- Food Stamps
- Energy Assistance
- Child Support Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Aging Services
- Homeless Prevention and Assistance
- Local Community Based Services
PCC is a Partner Agency with the Commodity Supplemental Food Program for seniors in Gwinnett County. Seniors in our community receive a nutritional box of food each month. Please call 770-468-6426 to be added to our waiting list.
All ministries take place in building G